Thursday, March 13, 2008

Booby-shelf muscle?

I was really good with the weight training twice this week. Now, one would think that after working with Rachel for so many years, I would know how to strength train.

Ah, one would be so very wrong. I just did what she told me to and didn't pay any attention. Without Rachel, I made up some exercises to do this week.

One of those exercises has caused this area below my right breast to feel funny...it feels like a muscle ache. But is there a muscle there? Eh?

My body is fatigued, in the very best way, from the regular workouts.

1 comment:

Grace said...

tsk tsk tsk JBT, the "booby shelf muscle" that you are wondering about is called the pectoral muscle. Any sort of press, (bench press, push up, plank pose) will work it. Good news is the bigger your pec muscles the perkier your boobs. Muscles dont sag, fat does.
Did you do any of these? http://www.womenfitness.net/pectoral.htm
Did not "workout" yesterday but did play softball and am proud to say Ben told me I throw better than 90 percent of females!